DONATE YOUR OLD CLOTHES - FORGET ME NOT TRUST

Picture of Martin Deans
DONATE YOUR OLD CLOTHES - FORGET ME NOT TRUST
by Martin Deans - Tuesday, 29 April 2014, 11:57 AM

Donate your old clothes to support children with life limiting conditions

Have you had a spring clean over the Easter Break?  Do you have any clothes that you do not want anymore? Would you be willing to donate them to charity?

Phoenix Enterprise Society have been approached by the Forget Me Not Trust, a charity that supports children with life limiting conditions and their families in our local area. Their focus is to do everything they can to make children happier and more fulfilled while they are with them through their Hospice and Home Service and to give support to their families. They currently support more than 80 children and their families. They need to raise £2.8 million each year to support the care that they give and with less than 5% coming from Government funding they need as much help and support from our community as they can.

They are in the process of relocating their charity shop and desperately need second hand clothes to stock in store.

If you can help, please bring in items to the shop in the atrium at the Waterfront Centre between now and Tuesday 6th May.

Many Thanks

Phoenix Enterprise Society

Lydia Butterworth x7627