Forget me not childrens hospice #makeamoment day - TODAY

Picture of Martin Deans
Forget me not childrens hospice #makeamoment day - TODAY
by Martin Deans - Monday, 26 January 2015, 11:35 AM

The Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice Team will be visiting Kirklees College today in the atrium from 12.00-13.00. Today is their #makeamoment day.

#makeamoment is about the special moments we all treasure, for some people this could be getting home after work and having a moment to relax, catching up with friends or perhaps spending quality moments with your family.

At Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice we support some truly amazing children and families who, even with their extraordinary circumstances, manage to find these special moments every day. Lisa, whose eight year old son Kaden has Duchene Muscular Dystrophy, has her moment every time she visits Russell House. Seeing Kaden enjoying himself and feeling the support of the Forget Me Not team are moments Lisa will cherish forever.

It is these moments we aim to provide to our families every day in their precious time together and we would love your support in helping us launch #makeamoment to highlight this.

If we have made your moment today remember to text MOMENT to 70007 to donate £3 and #makeamoment for local children and families